Quick Tube Systems is pleased to announce the newest system on the market!
The QT-2010, our innovative 4″ x 7″ open chute, patented completely eliminates exterior motors, switches, slide gates, slide doors and all working mechanisms within the customer unit, which comprises 65%* of the service issues in the drive-thru industry.
- No mechanical motors, switches, doors – reduces cost-of-ownership.
- Maintenance free two-year warranty. **
- Retrofit kits available.
- Faster air system increases speed-of-service yielding higher employee productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Smaller footprint streamlines the design with an up-dated appearance.
- Carrier lands on edge offering easy handling for the customer – easier to reach than other systems in the industry – no more over-reaching or opening the car door!
The QT-2010-F Is Now Available With A Side Landing!
The new QT-2010-F, patented open chute, includes a flat side landing designed specifically to be consistent with past industry standard specifications offering easy retrofit upgrades with existing problematic tube systems in the industry. Quick Tube Systems offers a standard two-year warranty due to the elimination of exterior motors, switches, slide gates, slide doors and all other mechanisms which comprise 65%* of the service issues in the drive-thru industry.
QT-2010 Can’t Even Break An Egg (10.6 MB; .30 sec.)
QT-2010 New Product Demo (38.5 MB; 1.5 min.)
QT-2010’s Soft Landing (4.64 MB; 4 sec.)
* Based on average replacement costs including labor
**Pneumatic tube equipment only excluding all electronic components.